Your color palette workbench
PaletteWB is a software for generating, converting, and manipulating color palettes (computer graphics) as used by different graphic applications.
This page lists the changes between the versions. The application's main page is located at palettewb.com.
Well, many things have changed, it's version 2.0!
- Added an undo/redo system, as well as a clipboard interaction system.
- Added three internal image formats - 8bit and 32bit indexed formats, and a floating point format.
- Added a help system.
- Added new methods for scaling, reordering, and filtering palettes as well as for applying new pattern on them.
- Added functionalities to print palettes and images.
- New palette export systems with a high flexibility when exporting images and user-defined text output formats.
- Now available as 32bit and 64bit applications.
- Added the possibility to store dialog settings to an own database for repeated usage.
- Added basic image transformation methods.
- The used file type is now remembered.
- Corrected the Hue / Saturation / Value function.
- Debugged the color sorting function.
- Added a palettes database.
- Added the new palette generation method “By Interpolation”.
- Added palette blur filter.
- Added the possibility to sort a palette's colors.
- A new name — the tool is now called PaletteWB, not PaletteTool.
- Instant feedback when applying or modifying colors.
- New palette filters: brightness / contrast and hue / saturation value.
- Improved GLSL-based fractal computation.
- Methods for resorting the palette.
We are interested in feedback. Please let us know by mailing to email@example.com or using the contact form below.